Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Swindon - £30p/h
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker who ideally has worked recently in Local Authority Adults Teams (Older People and Physical Disabilities) to join a Adults Review Team in Swindon.
Successful Social Workers should have excellent assessment skills including Mental Capacity Assessments and be confident in working in a thorough but timely, task focused manner. You will join a supportive team with access to a wide range of community services. The casework will be a mix of new referrals and priority reviews. You will need good IT skills as will be completing an individual case tracker as well as the case management system (currently Swift).
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Working from home
- Supportive team
As an Adults Review Team Social Worker, you will:
- Complete reviews of services
- Conduct reviews in homes and community settings
- Drive and deliver efficient services wherever possible
- Report to the service manager for older people and physical disabilities
- Conduct planned reviews
- Undertake social work in-line with a schedule of work provided
- Work to all Council policy and procedures as well as those set out by the HCPC
- HCPC registration
- UK license and vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.