Social Worker - Complex Court & Case Work/Child Protection - Isle of Wight - £40 p/h
We require a experienced Child Protection Social Worker to join a unique Complex Court & Case Work Team in the Isle of Wight.
In this role as a Social Worker you will need to attend court, write court reports and act as the Local Authorities representatives in court proceedings. Due to this, you must have strong, statutory experience of providing high standards of social care.
Benefits of working as a Complex Court & Child Protection Social Worker are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Good carer progression
As a Complex Court & Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- Working directly with children
- A part of care proceedings
- Attending court & writing court reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Completing section 47s
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Chairing core group meetings
- Completing LAC & child protection visits
You will need to have:
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.