Social Worker (x2) - Urgent Response - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
Intermediate Care Southwark is looking for 2 Social Workers for an initial 3 months assignment in the Urgent Response team.
Flexible working covering early/late/long-day shift pattern covering 37.5 hours/week over a Mo - Sun work week is required. Details can be discussed at interview and team is open to setting work patterns that suit the prospective candidate.
Urgent Response requires the Project Social Worker to work closely with other Health and Social Care staff in the team and work as part of a multidisciplinary team of OTs, Physios, Nurses, Pharmacist staff and social work colleagues.
A core role would be to carry out initial assessments or vulnerable clients in the community with a strong emphasis of crisis management and community based hospital admission avoidance work.
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.