Senior Practitioner - Joint Child Protection Investigation Team - Hertfordshire - Up to £44,052 per annum
This vacancy is for an experienced children's services social worker in Hertfordshire. This is an excellent permanent opportunity.
The Joint Child Protection Investigation Team (JCPIT) works primarily on cases where from the outset, it appears that a crime may have been committed against a child by their parent/carer and therefore requires investigating by Police and Social Care jointly.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive salary up to £42,306 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £4,000)
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
- HCPC registrtaion
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience