Social Worker - Child in Need Team - Redbridge - £32ph
A Children in Need social worker is required to start in Redbridge's team as soon as possible. The requirements for this role include recent statutory experience in children's services and completed ASYE. The post-holder is required to provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines. The aim of the role is to assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Benefits of the role:
- Fantastic borough with accessible transport links
- Good Ofsted Rating
- Fantastic management and support structure
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
Duties of this Social Work role include:
- Proven court experience: Care proceedings
- CSW experience
- Long term approach
- Abilities: Hard worker, empathy, consistent in the work and placements
- Caseload 18-20 child cases (Long Term)
- Experience in Public Law and Care proceedings necessary.
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.