Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Wandsworth - £28ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a busy Social work team based at St Georges hospital undertaking Social care assessments and Discharge planning for local residents. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake Safeguarding enquiries in line with Section 42 of the Care Act.
This is a large and friendly team and is very supportive. Experience of hospital social work is desirable but not essential.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will be familiar with:
- Duty front line and back up
- Facilitating safe discharges from hospital
- Completing checklist and DST application to support funding requirements
- Managing a ward linked to A&E
- Referring clients on to voluntary services
- Working according to MCA principles and promoting individuals wellbeing
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.