Social Worker (part-time) - Mental Health - Essex - £27 per hour
A Mental Health social worker is needed for a role based at Basildon Hospital Mental Health Unit. The post holder will be responsible for holding a caseload of patients open to the team and undertake assessment, planning and implementation of their care needs under CPA process. They will cover the team Duty as per rota.
In addition, they will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work in close co-operation with secondary health care professionals. They will be responsible for the maintenance of standards of care within the Recovery & Wellbeing Team. They will also be responsible for ensuring that an integrated service is provided to their clients and ensure that a good inter-disciplinary working environment is maintained. Undertaking responsibilities under Section 75 agreement.
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.