Advanced Practitioner - Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Gloucestershire - £38p/h
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker to join a team in Gloucestershire. Duties of this Social Work role include conducting core assessments, assisting on complex cases, and taking on court work.
Benefits of the role include:
- Reduce caseload
- Competitive rate
- Access to smart phones and laptops
- Included in local Authority training
- Good opportunity to progress into management.
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Practitioner, you will:
- Conduct core assessments
- Manage cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks
- Assist on complex cases
- Work with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Take on court work
- Provide professional assistance and guidance where required
You must have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous child protection experience
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.