Team Manager - Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire - £41ph
A team manager is required to manage a child protection team in Gloucestershire. As a team manager, you will be expected to manage a team of social workers.
Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience of taking cases through to the final proceedings. This position is ideal for an experienced front line team manager, or an experienced senior practitioner who is looking to progress within their social work career.
Benefits of the role as a Children & Families Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a Team Manager in a Child Protection Team,you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of social care is given
- Managing a team of social workers
- Making sure your service meets agreed levels of care and targets
- Being a part of case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals and/or statutory agencies
- Providing professional support and guidance for social workers in your team
You will need to be:
- Registered with the HCPC
- Qualified as a social worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.