Team Manager - EDT Service - Brent - £42 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has become available on the Emergency Duty Team in Brent. The Emergency Duty Team is a highly skilled and experienced team working with vulnerable adults and children out of hours to ensure safety by responding to urgent situations and crisis that develop out of business hours.
The team works across all customer groups within Brent completing Mental Health Act assessments, responding to child protection issues, adult safeguarding concerns and care agency no replies in addition to setting up and commissioning urgent care support and places of safety for emergencies.
The right candidate will be an experience professional within this particular area and must be AMHP qualified.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Rare opportunity
- Long term contract
- Excellent rate of pay
About the role:
- As the team manager you will have a key role in maintaining and improving processes in the team and working in partnership with health, police and private and voluntary sector to improve the service the team delivers. This also includes maintaining links with day services to ensure the team are kept up to date with developments within the borough. You will also have oversight of the Appropriate Adult’s service commissioned by the borough for out of hour cases.
- The Emergency Duty Team operates shifts out of hours and as Team Manager you will be expected to work a percentage of hours outside of 9 to 5 with you doing approximately 1 shift per month out of hours to maintain the links with the work the team completes and to operate duty manager cover on a rota basis.
- HCPC registrtaion
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Qualified AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.