Social Worker - Acute Inpatient Team - Lambeth - £27.27 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic social worker to work within the Lambeth acute inpatient wards and work alongside community mental health teams and voluntary sector organisations who in-reach to the wards (Eg: HAWK Project, One Support, King’s Homelessness Project).
Lambeth wish to prototype whether the employment of a dedicated social worker can support more timely discharge from the wards by leading on discharge planning, resource identification and co-ordinating appropriate support and discharge options where there are complex discharge needs.
Benefits as an Acute Inpatient Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Excellent management
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- To work with people with complex social care needs who are on the delayed discharge list or who are at risk of becoming a delayed discharge - this may include completing complex social care assessments in partnership with the care co-ordinator.
- To begin identifying on admission people who are unlikely to be able to return home on discharge and begin planning for discharge and liaising with community teams.
- To participate in the prioritisation of the targeted work
- To lead on Mental Capacity Act work for inpatients where potential dispute or consideration of application for court of protection. To also be a key point of contact for legal cases regarding inpatient discharges.
- To liaise with community teams to support discharge and work with care co-ordinators to ensure safe discharge where cases require input.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.