Social Worker - Adults MASH Team - Enfield - £31.15 per hour
An interesting role on an Adults Mash team has become available in Enfield. The successful candidate will require sound knowledge of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and experience of adult safeguarding and the principles that underpin the making safeguarding personal agenda.
*The post requires the ability to work under pressure with a focus on assessing and managing risk in line with the outcomes of the adult at risk,. The post holder will be required to work with vulnerable adults and includes disabled parents with children, adults with sensory impairment, physical disabilities and older adults.
The post holder will require excellent IT skills in order to familiarise with the Care first database and excellent communication skills, able to work in a multi agency setting.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Long contract
- HCPC registration
- Eligbility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.