Social Worker - Family Support and Protection - Essex - (Basildon) - £207pd
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Family Support and Protection Team in Essex. Family support and protection works with families with long term complex issues that are most in need and require sustained intervention for more than 3 months. Children are subject to either child protection plans or child in need plans. In this family support role, you will be managing a defined caseload, the social worker is responsible for working effectively with children, young people and families/carers to achieve positive change and improved outcomes. This includes enquiry, assessment, purposeful intervention through direct work and review in relation to child Protection, child in need and children looked after, achieving permanency through care for children in care.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Free onsite parking for staff
- Great team morale, friendly, helpful, supportive colleagues
- Permanent Managers in both areas who are supportive, encouraging and available
- All teams are based in the same offices which is great for collaborative working
- Great training pathways for staff, encouragement to all staff for their continual professional development
- Good working relationships with other teams and Professionals.
Duties of this Family Support Social Work role include:
- Reviewing and updating assessments
- Supporting families to achieve change
- Special guardianship order (SGO) assessments, section 7 court reports, working with children subject to court proceedings who are at home or children subject to supervision orders.
- Occasionally children become subject to child in care plans and these may be transferred to the children in care team.
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme