Advanced Practitioner - Children's Intake and Assessment Team - Southampton - up to £40 p/h
We are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join a Children's Intake and Assessment Team in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Social Work professional wishing to develop & work in a fast paced referral and assessment team environment with equally fast paced timescales who has good risk assessment skills. Candidates will ensure that children & families are at the center of practice and their views are properly embedded in all aspects of assessments and plans. Importantly they will be committed to improving the life chances and outcomes for children and be enthusiastic and self-motivated about working in this stimulating and important area of social work.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- High Paying Rates
- Excellent career opportunity
- Stable Team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
Duties of this role include:
- Undertaking various assessments including S47 Child Protection & S17 CiN Single Assessments.
- Candidates must have a clear understanding of statutory and the regulatory expectations and requirements of a Social Worker in a referral and assessment service. Experience of working in a multi-agency setting is desirable and previous experience of referral and assessment Children's Social Work is essential. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with families and professionals and will have a clear understanding and awareness of confidentiality, information sharing, data protection & Information governance.
- Candidates need to bring proven experience of delivering child-centered practice, have excellent assessment skills & a good knowledge of legislation and current practice, a clear understanding of safeguarding issues, what risk is for a child and the type of response needed by Children's Services and other agencies to ensure children's needs are being met and risk is safely managed. Combined with a real commitment to multi-agency & partnership working with the ability to analyse information quickly and undertake good quality & timely assessments.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.