Social Worker - Pathway Decision Team - Bristol - up to £28ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Pathway Decision Team in Bristol. The Pathway Decision Team triages referrals received from First Response (single point of entry team) completing further enquiries and Single Assessment Framework (SAF) assessments in order to determine whether the children and family can be supported by universal or targeted services, or whether a referral to Families in Focus or Social Care (S.17/S.47) is required.
The social work post in the PDT is an exciting role which would suit an employee who enjoys working in a fast paced, demanding but supportive environment. You will join an established team comprising of the Team Manager, two senior social workers, six full time equivalent social workers, and one full time equivalent family support worker, with administrative support.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Supportive management
- Long term contracts available
- Short term cases
Duties of this role include:
- You will need to be able to quickly put together high quality information such as summaries of enquiries, genograms and part-chronologies in order to allow the receiving team or social work unit to be as effective as possible and prevent families from repeating information given at the enquiry stage.
- Well defined investigative and analytical abilities are essential as well as the skill to quickly build rapport with both children, families and other professionals.
- The role demands a high standard of written work, IT capabilities, and a good understanding of support available to children and families.
- As this is a city wide service you will need to be able to travel across the city in order to visit children and families in their homes.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.