Practice Manager - Children In Care - Northamptonshire - £35 p/h
We require an experienced Practice Manager to work in a Children In Care Team in Northamptonshire.
In this role as a Practice Manager you will support the Team Manager in ensuring all referrals are appropriately assessed, reviewed and acted upon. Previous statutory children's experience is required.
Benefits as a Children In Care Practice Manager:
- Established team
- Supportive management
- Flexible/condensed working hours
- Working from home available
- Long term contracts
- Career progression
Duties as Children In Care Practice Manager include:
- Assisting the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team including qualified, experienced Social Workers.
- To ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
- To be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
As a Practice Manager, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.