Social Worker - Children Exploitation Team - Hampshire - up to £35 p/h
Working in the Willow Team
Willow is Hampshire's specialist Child Exploitation Team
We have a new vacancy available in Hampshire for a Children's Social Worker to work in a Children's Exploitation Team - CSE.
In this role you will take S17 & S47 cases to assess as well as offer direct work to teenage children mostly. you will also assess vulnerability and risk Advocate for and on behalf of vulnerable young people whose voices need to be heard.
This role is a County wide role so you MUST have a driving licence and use of care every day.
Benefits as a Children's Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- High Rates
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a CSE Social Worker you will need to:
- Provide dedicated support and consultation to social workers and multi-agency professionals regarding the support and safeguarding of vulnerable adolescents
- Help to support adolescents who have been victims of criminal or sexual exploitation
- Take on some limited casework with complex cases Work in a multi-agency capacity innovatively and confidently
- Have strong youth work skills and understanding of CSE, Missing, Exploitation, Sexual Health issues with vulnerable young people at risk Be committed, confident and creative in the delivery of training
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.