Manager - Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) & CP Chair - Child Protection - Oldham - £40ph
We are looking for an experienced manager to manage the CP Chairs and Independent Reviewing Officers as well playing a pro- active role in the Unit’s quality assurance function. The IRO manager will be offering scrutiny and challenge to practice and plans to ensure that the outcomes for our vulnerable children are improved. You will have a good knowledge and understanding on performance management and able to analyse the Unit’s data.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Unique role
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular Supervision
Main duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To chair reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences
- To be jointly responsible for the systems that ensure reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protectionconferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in for Looked After Children and children subject to child protection plans.
- To chair strategy meetings for complex investigations and allegations against trusted adults.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Previous senior / management experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.