Probation Officer - Probation Services - Worcester - £26 - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking to recruit an experienced Probation Officer in Worcester working in the Warwickshire and West Mercia CRC.
In this role you will be responsible for providing and supporting a caseload of low and medium risk Service Users through effective assessment and planning; and delivery of interventions to reduce their risk of re-offending in the community. You will be expected to work with Service users and Partnership agencies, to help Service Users change their offending behaviors. You will also be expected to supervise Service Users in line with Service standards, provide interventions and enforce orders and licences, preparing breach reports where necessary.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Risk assessments
- Supporting offenders to rehabilitate
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked as a Probation Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.