Practice Consultant - Institute for Practice Excellence - Norfolk - £32ph
We currently require a Practice Consultant / Social Worker to work in a Institute for Practice Team in Norfolk.
In this role you will be working in partnership with the NIPE Team Manager, Locality Staff and others, to ensure effective development of NIPE Social Workers in their locality by providing supplementary supervision and mentoring to ASYE social workers. You will also take responsibility for the Assessment & Supported Year portfolio for Newly Qualified Social Workers.
Benefits as a Practice Consultant / Social Worker:
- None case-holding role
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Long term contracts
- Flexible hours and working
As a Practice Consultant / Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.