Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding - MASH - Reading - £45 per hour
We require a Team Manager to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding role in Reading.
In this role as a Team Manager you will be responsible for chairing all appropriate meetings with Parents/Carers, children/young people and other professionals and ensure that written notes of the outcome and decisions are distributed promptly.
Successful candidate will ideally have extensive experience at Team Manager level working in Children's Services.
Benefits as a MASH Team Manager:
- Supportive management
- Long Contracts available
- Competitive rates
As a MASH Team Manager, you will be:
- Undertaking and documenting regular supervision about casework, professional and business issues
- Ensuring that all referrals are responded to in a prompt and timely manner and that children most in need are prioritized and responded to appropriately
- Ensuring that every child for whom the team is responsible has an up to date and outcome focused plan that clearly states the necessary action, the responsible professional(s) and agreed time scale for completion
- Ensuring that every child for whom the team is responsible is visited and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards
- Responsible for the content and quality of all reports submitted on behalf of the team including reports to Child Protection Conferences, Child Looked After Reviews, Court hearings etc.
- Ensuring that there is on-going consultation with the Parent/Carer, the child/young person and other professionals to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings about each child's plan
- Social work management experience
- A social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.