Social Worker - Front Door Service - Waltham Forest - £28-30ph
A qualified and experienced social worker is required in Waltham Forest. The Initial Contact Team is the front door service into adult social care, it is a service that offers initial screening to determine whether an assessment is required, manages urgent referrals by provision of urgent services. The Front Door Service provides initial triage of s42 safeguarding concerns ensuring all urgent actions are completed. Initial Contact Service - worker will support the team to reduce a backlog of safeguarding concerns/contact referrals. The service provides screening for all social care referrals into adult social care. Previous experience of working within an adults community team desirable.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.