Senior Practitioner - Children in Care - 4 roles! - Stoke-on-Trent - £32.34 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work in a Children In Care Team in Stoke-on-Trent.
In this role as a Senior Practitioner you will be responsible for planning for permanency. You will ideally have c
ourt experience - specifically court discharges and previous e
xperience of managing a complex caseload - CSE and gangs.
Social Workers with extensive experience will be considered, you do not need experience of mentoring.
Benefits as a Children In Care Senior Practitioner:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Potential for long term placements
- Phone and Laptop provided
- Free Parking
- Great transport links
- Friendly team culture
- Regular Supervision and development
As a Children in Care Senior Practitioner your duties will include:
- Conducting reviews
- Holding more complex cases
- Completing statutory visits and tasks
- Providing professional support to fellow social workers
- Attending planned meetings
- Working with plans of adoption and attending adoption panels
- Re-evaluating the case management
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive post-qualified experience
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.