Service Manager - Reablement and Floating Support Team - Hillingdon - £350p/d
We are currently looking for a Service Manager to join a Reablement and Floating Support Team in Hillingdon. The role will include the management & performance of The Reablement/floating support team, which includes 4 Extra Care Housing, care support units, day care for adults with Learning Disabilities & Older People with dementia.
The post holder will ensure the provision of high quality care in the community, that all community/resident facing services are rated through the regulator as 'Good' and that the ongoing development and transformation of services keep pace with the changing statutory regulation and meet the recommendations of government best practice.
The successful person will have extensive experience of provider services & registered care, in particular reablement and extra care services.
Previous experience of managing Social work services, specifically in planning / provision of Adult services would be beneficial. The sucessful candidate will be able to manage people to high performance level, able to manager large budget, be a strong relationship builder, effective communicator and have a can do attitude.
Benefits of this role include:
- Highly rated service by CQC
- Long Term Contract
- Supportive management
You will need:
- HCPC registration
- UK driving license
- Social work qualification
- A legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.