2 x Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Swindon - £36p/h
We require two experienced Social Workers to join a Assessment & Review Team in Swindon, pending permanent recruitment.
Successful candidates must have recent (post Care Act) experience in working with Older Adults and people with Physical Disabilities. In this role you will be responsible for conducting reviewing in homes and community settings.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
As an Adults Review Team Social Worker, you will:
- Complete reviews of services
- Drive and deliver efficient services wherever possible
- Report to the service manager for older people and physical disabilities
- Conduct planned reviews
- Undertake social work in-line with a schedule of work provided
- HCPC registration
- A full UK license holder
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.