Service Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Cambridgeshire - £450 a day
We require an experienced Service Manager to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH in Cambridgeshire.
The Group/Service Manager is responsible for running the joint MASH across Peterborough City Council and Cambridgeshire County Council, from Chord Park, Godmanchester.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the management of S47 investigations on new cases. The post holder works with the multi agency group to ensure that all children are appropriately screened and offered support with accessing appropriate services. You will chair complex strategy meetings; attends MARAC; deputises for the Head of Service when required; and manages 4 Team Managers across the service.
There is a significant development project underway, and the individual will also lead on a number of work streams to ensure this is implemented successfully.
Benefits as a MASH Service Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Advancement in career
- Excellent Management opportunity
Requirements as a MASH Service Manager:
- Enthusiastic and motivated to it the ground running
- Extensive knowledge of Children Act legislation and Working Together
- The ability to apply the threshold criteria and manage risk appropriately
- Excellent performance management skills
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced working as a Manager / Service Manager
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.