2 x Social Worker - Family Safeguarding - Luton - £28ph
We require 2 Social Workers to work in a Family Safeguarding Team in Luton.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for gathering information and making a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
It is essential that successful candidates have previous Child Protection/Children In Need experience and are familiar with the Family Safeguarding Model.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Remote working available
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Social Worker in a Family Support role you will:
- Undertake activity in line with statutory requirements, legislation, procedures & guidance
- Contribute to safeguarding investigations and child protection planning where appropriate
- Complete reports to a high quality standard and within timescale
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Attend, and make relevant preparations for, any meetings/reviews in regard to case planning for children
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- Prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
- HCPC registered
- Previous, post-qualified experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.