Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children Team - Lambeth - £30-£33 an hour
We are currently looking for a Looked after Children Social Worker to join a team based in Lambeth. The successful candidate must have knowledge of working with looked after children and their families/carers (including safeguarding), as well as completing relevant and up to date assessments to inform planning for all looked after children, and completing court statements and attending court where necessary
Would preferably be looking for candidates with recent experience in Looked After Children
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Located in the New Town Hall
* Flexibility to work from home at least once per week
* Good Transport links
* Supportive Team
* Potential for long term advancement
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, your duties will include:
* Completion of pathway assessment for children due to transition to leaving care team
* Facilitating and providing evidence for care planning meetings where necessary
* Ensuring PEP reviews are attended regularlyUpdating ICS system to ensure all relevant plans and actions are evidenced
* Ensuring written evidence of all work is completed in a timely manner
* Working closely with family and other professionals to ensure the holistic needs of all Looked after children are met.
* Working as part of a team and being part of a duty rota system.
* Working flexibly in order to meet the needs and of the service.
* Case Management
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.