Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Emergency Duty Team (EDT) - South Gloucestershire - £36 per hour
We require a Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work in a Emergency Duty Team in South Gloucestershire.
This is an ad hoc 'as and when' post for cover in EDT out of hours including weekends and evenings. Primarily covering MHA assessments, but also, if have relevant experience could cover the main duty desk including adult safeguarding and child protection.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Ad hoc work
- Flexible working
- Supportive management team
- Long term contract
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
As an AMHP you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.