Social Worker - Adults Access Team - Newham - £28-30 per hour
We currently require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Adults Access Team in Newham.
In this role as a Adults Social Worker you will be working in a busy frontline team. The duties include; triaging safeguarding alerts, dealing with emergency duty cases and duty visits. Triaging requests for support and working with our partners to enable support required.
Benefits as a Adults Access Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
Duties as a Adults Access Social Worker:
- Act as single point of referral for all people over the age of 25 in Suffolk.
- Working on rotation, spending one week performing face to face assessments and one week in the duty tea, screening and triaging.
- Working under a certain degree of clinical autonomy to assess and signpost service users in Suffolk and with a specific skill and experience of working with people aged over 25.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes