Foster Carer Independent Reviewing Officer - Swindon - £41 per hour
This post is responsible for the provision of independent oversight and quality assurance of carers of children and young people for whom Swindon Borough has a responsibility under Fostering Regulations, supported lodgings and short break schemes.
The post holder will take appropriate and timely action in terms of communicating any concerns about carers that may call into question their suitability for the role/ability to safeguard children.
Benefits of the role:
- Innovative Local Authority
- Excellent rate of pay
- Career progression
- Flexible / autonomous working
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes