Practice Lead - Youth Offending - Enfield - £36 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Manager for a Practice Leads role in Enfield.
Successful candidates must ideally have previous experience working in a Youth Offending role as a Senior / Management level.
Benefits as YOT Practice Lead:
Duties as a YOT Practice Lead:
- To support the Practice Improvement Manager in leading the YFSS YOU regarding Practice Management, Quality Assurance, Adherence to Policy and Procedure, Standards Assurance and Performance Management.
- Providing reports re Practice, Quality Assurance and Performance both to individual managers, the YOU Management Team regarding the quality of case managers work and of overall service delivery.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked as a YOT Team Manager
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation/youth offending positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each youth offending officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.