Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Sutton - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Sutton.
In this role as a Social Worker you will manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting.
Successful candidates will ideally have previous statutory social work experience in a adult services team.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Supportive management
- Frequent supervision
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker will be expected to:
- Work with AADs (Admission Avoidance and Discharge to assess) sub team
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
As a qualified Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.