Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Dorset - £28 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Ferndown Adult Social Care Team at Dorset County.
This post is within a complex team. The work will include completing complex assessments and support plans, reviewing care and support plans and undertaking duty. Experience of working with older people and adults with a physical disability is essential as is a sound working knowledge of MCA, Best Interest Decisions, DOLS.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive management team
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you will be:
You will have:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Working with older people/people with physical disabilities
- Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and service users' homes
- Maintaining and developing communication and cooperation
- Mobilising available resources as appropriate
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- HCPC registered
- Social work qualification and eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence
- Good assessment skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.