Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Bromley - £28-30ph
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Mental Health Team in Bromley.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be able to manage a caseload of complex cases and you will be working with 18-65 service users with various mental health illnesses. Previous experience with safeguarding, completing mental capacity and mental health assessments is essential.
Benefits as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Excellent management
A Mental Health Social Worker will have the following duties:
- Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA
- Developing co-produced care plans with service users
- Assessing risk and managing it
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs
- Conducting Care Act assessments
- Working with carers and wider support networks
- Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Liaising with inpatient units
- Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports
- HCPC registered
- Full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.