Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Rochdale - £25.02 per hour
My client in Rochdale requires an experienced children's social worker to join the team on Children with Disabilities caseloads. The ideal candidate will be required to perform duties in accordance with Rochdale's Equality and Diversity Policy and work in accordance with the HCPC Standards of Practice.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Strong Team
- Supportive Management
- Regular Supervision
- Manageable Caseload
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Mileage Expenses
- To ensure that the Council's duties under the relevant legislation are discharged in accordance with Council Policy in relation to individual service users, parents and carers.
- To assess the needs of children/young people and their families, including the identification of those at risk or in need of protection, and to provide services as appropriate.
- To determine the most suitable intervention, having due regard to the resources available and to plan, implement and evaluate action taken.
- To engage effectively with children, young people, their parents and carers, in the delivery of
- To ensure that high standards of customer care are constantly applied across all aspects of service provision.
- To ensure that the legal/policy/practice requirements, particular to the specialist area in which
- the post holder operates are fully complied with.
- To liaise and negotiate effectively with other sections of the Service and other colleagues in
- other statutory and voluntary agencies in pursuit of effective service provision.
- To carry and manage a caseload as directed, in accordance with agreed policies and criteria.
- To effectively review and plan work with children and families.
- To maintain timely recording of work undertaken in client information systems, and to produce reports etc in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- To disseminate information to team members and ensure they keep themselves up to date with national and local policy and legislative developments and research on best professional practice. Participate in learning and development opportunities relevant to the post
- Provide evidence of CPD that meets the requirements of the PCF at Experienced Social Worker level.
- To participate in Council programmes of in-service training as a trainee and when required as a trainer facilitator.
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time to time by the Assistant Director (or nominated representative) in consultation with the postholder (and if he/she so wishes, with his/her Trade Union representative)
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.