Social Worker - Hospital Team - Warwick - £25-28 per hour
We have a new role available in Warwick for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Team.
The successful Social Worker will work within in a busy team consisting of social workers, support coordinators and the Senior Practitioner. You will need to be motivated and flexible, having knowledge and experience of current legislation i.e the Care Act, NHS Continuing HealthCare, the Mental Capacity Act and their application to adult services. As a Social Worker you will be involved in helping with Safeguarding concerns referrals and be involved in gathering information.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Excellent management
- Lengthy contract
- Excellent support
- Facilitating discharges - no community work
Daily duties as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- You will be arranging discharges within an applied time frame and using the principles of discharge to assess. You will complete Mental capacity assessments and Best Interest meetings. Facilitating discharge for complex cases.
- You will complete DST's with Discharge Coordinators and making referrals and liaising with external agencies and other professionals within the hospital.
- You must be confident in screening for eligibility for NHS continuing Health care.
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.