Adults Social Worker - Community Review Project - Shropshire - £28 per hour
We currently have a new opportunity available in a Community Review Project Team for a Social Worker in Shropshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will complete Care Act compliant reviews for clients of working age with physical and / or learning disabilities. You will also complete “place based review”, to ascertain peoples support needs within the area and also to identify gaps in service and where service can be shared.
Benefits as a Adults Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience in adult services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.