Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Mental Health Team - Croydon - £35 per hour
We currently are looking for a Approved Mental Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Team in Croydon.
In this role you will be working to safeguard vulnerable adults in the community under the mental capacity and mental health legislation.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
As an AMHP you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.