Social Worker - Forensic Mental Health - Ealing - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to work in a Forensic Mental Health Team in Ealing.
In this role as a Social Worker you will demonstrate working knowledge of the mental health act, mental capacity act and care act. Attendance for formulation meetings, new patient assessments and liaison with both statutory and non-statutory services.
Benefits as Forensic Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Forensic Mental Health Social Worker you will be:
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Providing professional assistance and support to fellow social workers
- Dealing with more complex and varied cases
- Supporting the team manager as required
- Organising and prioritising the work load and your time effectively
- Working effectively with people at all levels and those from other agencies/disciplines
- HCPC registration
- Forensic experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.