Senior Practitioner - Assessment and Safeguarding - Darlington - £168.85 per day (PAYE)
A senior practitioner is required in Darlington on the Assessment and Safeguarding team. The successful candidate will hold a mixture of cases ranging through CIN, CP and Court cases, although will be expected to hold the more complex cases which is reflected in the level of experience Darlington are looking for.
Darlington is a small Local Authority, based centrally and as such this makes travelling to meet with families and between locations much easier. They have a good range of services available to support the work with families and good structures in place. Workers will have access to the Local Authority training programme and will be provided with a tablet PC and smart phone as Darlington are fully agile in working.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Potential for flexible working
- Career progression
- Small case lads
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes