Auditor - Advanced Practice Improvement Practitioner - Sandwell - £35 per hour
Sandwell have a vacancy for a social work qualified Auditor. The Auditor (APIP) will have a range of skills which includes being able to undertake quality audits, practice improvement and provide support as part of any OFSTED monitoring visits etc. Previous practice educator experience and training would also be beneficial for the post.
Benefits of the role:
- Good location
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- Good Transport Links
- Non-Case holding role
- Friendly team culture
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.