Social Worker - Child Protection/Family Support - Wrexham - Up to £31.15 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Family Support & Child Protection Team in Wrexham. This role requires you to have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills in order to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families. Good communication skills are a must along with the ability to negotiate with service users.
The hiring manager will also consider less experienced candidates providing they have a background within Children's Service's
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long contracts available
- CV Enhancement
- Manageable case load
- Supportive and stable team
- Good rates of pay
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.