Social Worker - Mental Health Hospital Discharge - Cornwall - £28 per hour
Covering Truro and St. Austell
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Hospital Discharge Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting. Successful candidates must ideally have previous experience working in a Hospital Setting.
Benefits as a Mental Health Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
Duties of this Mental Health Hospital Discharge Social Worker role include:
- Discharge Planning and Facilitation to move within the ward of a hospital
- Experience with adult mental health beneficial
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of people
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.