Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention - Essex (Harlow) - £207 per day
The assessment and intervention teams (A&I) are the gateway by which children, young people, parents and carers, and other agencies gain access to the Children and Families services of the council. The aim of the assessment and intervention team is to undertake incoming assessment and short-term intervention work with families.
Assessment and intervention teams work in a focused way with those children in need (CIN) and their families offering three months intervention. They also deal with section 47 child protection enquiries and work jointly with the police and other partners in assessing immediate risk for children that come to our attention. They transfer cases into longer term teams should families require longer term intervention or the children become subject to a child protection plan or come into care of the local authority.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Free onsite parking for staff, easily accessible via A13/A127.
- Great team morale, friendly, helpful, supportive colleagues.
- Permanent Managers in all areas who are supportive, encouraging and available.
- All teams are based in the same offices which is great for collaborative working.
- Great training pathways for staff, encouragement to all staff for their continual professional development.
- Good working relationships with other teams and Professionals. Step down processes to partner agencies embedded.
- Staff are provided with monthly reflective supervision
- We are passionate about the use of systemic thinking/practice in interventions.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.