Social Worker - Hospital Team - Warrington - £27 per hour
A fantastic opportunity for a hospital social worker to join the team in Warrington Hospital has become available. You will carry out assessments under the Care Act 2014 to determine eligibility of need.
The successful applicant will need to maximise rehabilitation services such as, reablement and intermediate care where appropriate. Assessments need to be completed in a timely in order to ensure residents are discharged from hospital in a timely and safe manner. .
Candidates need to demonstrate good and effective communication skills. You need to have the ability to work under pressure. You need to have experience in working in adult social care. Experience in completing assessments fir a statutory authority is essential. Experience of working under the care act and mental capacity act is also essential.
Hospital experience is an advantage.
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
- HCPC registration
- Social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.