Social Worker - Older People's Team - Brent - £30 per hour
We have an opportunity available in Brent in a Older People's Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive care packages available within adult services. Successful candidates must have previous experience working with elderly people in a statutory social work role.
Benefits as a Older Peoples Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Flexible working
- Autonomy within role with monthly supervision
- Friendly Team
Duties of this Older People's Social Work role include:
- To devise care packages to meet the identified need within resources available and the Local Authority FACS criteria.
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.
- experience of working in a hospital preferably, Experience of working with adults with a disability essential
- Looking for a hardworking social worker to join their team in Brent, based at the civic centre, a lot of great opportunities to expand knowledge and help Service users within the borough.
You will need:
- HCPC registration
- Social work qualification
- A legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.