Team Manager - Adults Community Team - Devon - £40 per hour
We currently require a Team Manager for Adults Community Health and Social Care Team based in Barnstaple, North Devon.
The successful applicant will join an established social care team, which is part of a larger, co-located and integrated community service, working together to support the residents of Barnstaple. The main focus of work will be older persons services; however, there will be a need to be flexible in supporting workers with a wider range of casework. The post-holder will also need to guide the team through new challenges as we move through a process of learning, to develop our services, and to promote understanding and wellbeing.
Preferably worked over 5 days, but could also accommodate 4 day working weeks.
Benefits as a Adults Community Team Manager:
- Flexible working
- Long term contract
- Supportive senior management team
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Team Manager:
- Flexibly supporting workers with a wider range of casework.
- Guide the team through new challenges whilst moving through a process of learning, to develop services, and to promote understanding and well-being.
- Delivering effective front line services that safeguard and promote improved outcomes for adults.
- You will be a experienced social work manager or senior practitioner with the relevant expertise in statutory social work looking to progress into a management role.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes