Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Duty - 2 roles! - Tower Hamlets - £28 - £30 per hour
We currently have a role available for a Adults Duty Social Worker to work in the Initial Response Team (front door/ intake team) in Tower Hamlets.
Successful Social Workers will have good assessment and recording skills. A knowledge of Pan London safeguarding procedures and the Care Act are essential.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Good location
- Long-term contract
As a Adults Duty Social Workers you will be responsible for:
- The assessment & management of the DART referrals (multi-agency Domestic Abuse referrals)
- Completing Mental Health Act assessments & Best Interests assessments (where qualified to do so)
- Working with citizens with complex needs to manage the risks they face effectively.
- Completion of assessments, creating and implementing care plans and support services and review of citizens’ needs & services in order to maximise independence & social inclusion which also helps to reduce demand for social care services.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.