Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Havering - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Havering.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an Adults Learning Disabilities Team, as well as holding complex cases and have the autonomy to use a strength based approach.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Great team
- Good location
- Long contract
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience of working with people with Learning disability/complex needs
- Good assessment skills
- Ability to travel outside the borough/Flexibility
- Good communication/Report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act and MCA
- Essential experience required: Qualified social worker
- Essential Training required: Safeguarding Adults training
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.